All Trail-X drivers are leased operators who mainly haul 5th wheel & travel trailers ranging from 17 ft - 43 ft. As a leased operator of a commercial vehicle you must abide by all laws and regulations set forth by Transport Canada and US DOT (log books, trip reports, proper operator's licence, etc).
There are 2 pay days per month which is based on a "loaded mile" rate and we also have fuel cards available (not mandatory to have or use).
What We Need From You
- Application For Employment (Downloadable From Our Site)
- Current Drivers' Abstract (No Older Than 30 Days)
- Criminal Record Check
- Copy of Photo Drivers' ID & Passport
- Bill of Sale or Lease Agreement For Your Vehicle
(if it's new we'll need an NVIS)
- Commercial Safety For Your Vehicle
- No Older Than 5 Years Old (we reserve the right to make exceptions)
- At Least a 1 Ton Diesel Truck
- Hitches: Travel Trailer - Class 5
5th Wheel - Rated 12,000 lbs - 18,000 lbs
- Mud Flaps On Rear Tires PLUS A Full Length Rear Rock Guard (must be within 4" off the ground)